If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general use and information only.
2. It is subject to change without notice.
4.Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
5. This website contains material which is owned by Rosemary Goodenough.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Your personal data will remain completely private and we will never share your contact or personal details with a third party. This website abides by the EU Cookie Law.